The Listening Post can be visited in person @ 382 Main Street. If you are in the neighbourhood come just as you are for a cup of tea, a time of contemplation, what have you…
Please Note the following applies to the website membership only and is limited to only this website.
Best Practises and legalities mandate that we have the following published online that all users / members must agree to in order to use / build / participate on the website.
The Short Version: Privacy / Community / Do No Harm /
TLP – Website Membership Contract This website address is: https://thelisteningpost.ca
This Website Is A Private Virtual Private Community.
Entrance to this private establishment requires an account.
•You Contractually Agree that you are at least 18 years of age and that you are accessing this website for personal use only.
• You Contractually Agree that you wish to join as a member to this private establishment and that any communication taking place here is considered private communication between members which you agree not to publicly disclose or disseminate.
• You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your IP Address and device on this website, including your conduct and any User Content you provide or that you allow others to provide under your IP Address and device.
• You will not use this website to harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate another person, government, or legal entity. • You will not use this website to promote, recruit for, or organize any real life group, political or otherwise.
• You will not provide, submit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, hateful, harmful, racist, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or otherwise illegal.
• You will not provide, submit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “Divine Guidance” “Miracle Healing” “PayPal Links” “Go fund Me” “affiliate links” or any other form of solicitation. Please contact the ADMIN if you would like to promote or solicit on this website.
• You will not violate any local laws in your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to, hate speech and intellectual property laws).
• You will not use our Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
• You will not access, “hack,” alter or otherwise use any part of the Site in any unauthorized manner.
• You will not utilize any software bugs, robots, web spiders, or other such technological device to automatically access, extract, collect, harvest, archive, screen shot, or preserve in any way data or information contained on the Site.
• You understand and agree that your membership to this private establishment can be revoked by this website’s staff at any time for any reason whatsoever or no reason at all.
• You Contractually Agree that: (i) this Website shall be deemed solely based in the country of Canada; and (ii) this Website shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over this website, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than the country of Canada. Unless prohibited by local law, these Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the Country of Canada, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Unless prohibited by local law, any claim or dispute between you and this website that arises in whole or in part from this Website shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in the country of CANADA.